Help- Rabbit has maggots? (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This rabbit has been very lucky to have been loved the last few days and will now get a dignified death as opposed to the agony that would have happened had she not come into your loving care.

In her last days she knew what she deserved to know, which was love. You have given her a great gift.

I hope her passing is peaceful and really commend you for doing all this for her.

Flashy wrote:
This rabbit has been very lucky to have been loved the last few days and will now get a dignified death as opposed to the agony that would have happened had she not come into your loving care.

In her last days she knew what she deserved to know, which was love. You have given her a great gift.

I hope her passing is peaceful and really commend you for doing all this for her.

This is so true... :hug1

Flashy wrote:

Thank you for the kind words.

I've been reading your thread all day; I didn't have any wisdom to share, though.
Thank you for all you've done for her. I am so thankful your warm hearts took her in and loved her. She couldn't ask for better guardian angels.
Flashy said it all - thank you so much for your compassion...
:purplepansy::pink iris::rainbow::purplepansy::pink iris:
Rest softly, Lovely Girl

I'm so sorry it didn't work out. You really did the very best thing for her. Binky free, little one.

My boyfriend just got home and our family vet put her to sleep he confirmed that there was nothing that could be done for her. He said he's never seen a case that bad. He felt so bad he put her to sleep for free and we just paid to have her cremated. I'm sure she's doing boinkys in bunny heaven right now.

She's thankfully pain free now. Just so sorry she didn't have a chance to experience joy before relief.

The people who caused her to be in that state should be prosecuted. :(

Thank you so much for helping out. Sorry there was no hope. We did try.

sas :sad:

:hug2:So sorry you had to let her go. You have done the best thing you could for her.

Pipp wrote:
She's thankfully pain free now. Just so sorry she didn't have a chance to experience joy before relief.

The people who caused her to be in that state should be prosecuted. :(

Thank you so much for helping out. Sorry there was no hope. We did try.

sas :sad:

I promised to give the rescue group updates since the goal was to adopt her out althoughwe probably would have ended up keeping her. I told them what transpired and they're mortified as well. The people who had her should not be able to own pets at one point someone cared for her she was really friendly and sweet so I can't figure out how that could happen.

we are so sorry that this didn't work out. I read the thread this morning and was really afraid to read it now. My wife always asks me how people can be so cruel. I wish I had an answer. We always try to live by the "golden rule". It was great that she knew love and care at the end and that you guys tried to do right by her. Binky free little girl.:bunnyangel2:

Latest posts

Back