Help! I'm scared.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiabia0

Reaction score
Now my 5 year old not only has moisy poop but when she peed a couple hours ago her urine was dark like an orange-brown. Now I'm not thinking this is from fruit. What do I do?!

I'm moving this to the infirmary.

However, can you share a bit more information?

Has she had any changes in her diet? Any stress? Anything new to eat or drink?

Rabbits will sometimes have reddish/orangish urine - I notice mine will have darker urine if they are a bit dehydrated...has she been drinking her usual amount?

Peg

She's on the same diet. I recently built her a new cage monday. She doesn't usually drink alot of water. My mom and I just soaked romaine in a water bowl and she ate it but she won't take water from a shringe, a bowl or her water bottle.

Sorry about posting twice. Well, she's running around chasing my cats so I'm not sure what to think..

She's on the same diet. I recently built her a new cage monday. She doesn't usually drink alot of water. My mom and I just soaked romaine in a water bowl and she ate it but she won't take water from a shringe, a bowl or her water bottle.

Latest posts

Back