hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandou15000

Reaction score
hello all the world,:bunnydance:

My name is Amandine or Mandou I'm 14:colors: .I'm french,I live inAuvergneexcuse me for my english language. I try writeenglish but it's too difficult !!
I love rabbits and I have a rabbit :Jasmine it is a rabbitrhoena new variety from Germany (??I don't knowifI can sayvariety !).
I would like you help my language.I would like my language become good (??)!

I give a photo of Jasmine Wednesday !

:thanks:

Aww!! Such a sweet looking bunny!

Your english seems fine. Are you studying Enlish inschool? I studied french when I was in elementary and highschool, but it has been such a long time now. Your enlish isprobably much better than my french...

Welcome to the board!

I look forward to seeing more pictures of Jasmine.

--Dawn

Bonjour, Mandou, et Bienvenue.
Je parle un peut du francais....yeah, that's about it. HAHA! I tookFrench for 6 years in school and never used it, so I forgot most of it.

Your bunny is very cute, and your english puts my french to shame!

Hi Mandou,

Your Jasmine is very cute. I love her colouring.

More pictures would be nice.

Soooska:apollo:

hey mandou,

welcome to the forum:wave2! your english seems fine to me:D.. i used toknow some french, but its been a long time since ive used it so iforgot most of it:(
jasmine isreally cute!!:inlove:

hello, welcome to the forum. :wave2i'm anneliese.
jasmin looks like a sweetie! she is adorable.:inlove:

-anneliese

ohhhhh wow she is sooooo lovely,i just love her colouring,Jasmine is a very pretty name for a verrrrry pretty girl:bunnyheart

cheryl

Salut Amandine! Bienvenue! Jasmine est tres bonne. Elle est adorable!!:inlove:

Thanks you !
In effect,I'm studyingenglish in school !I loveyour languague it is easier than french language,I find !But it wasn'tso easy yet !

My jasmine is uncomfortable(??) lol ^^!:)

In france the variety rhoen is accepted but in American,United Kingdomand Australia I don't know if this variety is accepted !I saw withsurprise,you don't know this variety !But we live too far(??)!
I will give others photos of Jasmine tomorrow !I'm sorry but in the moment I revise my tests of the end of the year (??)!

I would like(if someone can)to correct me or my english language!Because after I will speak or write (and understand) !And if you wanti can correct your french !

So now,I will read others topics in the forum !
It is a good forum:D!

Your french are good !
I visited the website and it is the jasmine's colory(??)but she isn't rex !
There is a small error it is "un peu français"and it isn't "un peu du.." it is difficult the french grammar:)!
And "bonne" is used for a beautiful,beautiful,beautiful girl :she is shapely(it means that in french;))!

I correct you but it isn't nasty (??) and you can correct me !

Your french are good !
I visited the website and it is the jasmine's colory(??)but she isn't rex !
There is a small error it is "un peu français"and it isn't "un peu du.." it is difficult the french grammar:)!
And "bonne" is used for a beautiful,beautiful,beautiful girl :she is shapely(it means that in french;))!

I correct you but it isn't nasty (??) and you can correct me !

Welcome! :bunnydance:

Your Bunny is very beautiful! I love her colouring.

I took French only as a child and have forgotten almost all of it, i can say a few things but I cannot write anything.

So, "bonne" means that Jasmine is afine or well-formedgirl?

Jasmine est tres jolie, n'est pas?

It has been awhile since I used much French.

We are so glad to have you! Is your bunny a house bunny?Are house bunnies very popular in France?

"bonne" means Jasmine is a well-formed girl but it is a compliment lol!

You ask me if i have a house to the rabbits no ?
Yes,my father have rabbits "feuhavane" and "feu noir"!But my bunny is my house !
It was your question no ?

What a lovely bunny you have in your home. Does she live in the house with you? Does she have a hutch outside?

My family just added a bunny to our house. She has a hutch inside thehouse and the door gets open for her to move about on the floor everymorning and evening.

Great work learning a new language; as a teacher I see that reading what people write is a good way to learn. :bunnydance:

For the moment she lives with in my house,but after she will live in a hutch in a house next to my house !

It's a good systeme your systemei think !
I think too it's a good way to learn !

Latest posts

Back