Hello. I'm new.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandieLee

Reaction score
Hello.
My name is Chandra and I'm from Massachusetts and my boyfriend and Ihave 2 bunnies; an all black Netherland Dwarf buck whose name is Necroand an all white Polish Dwarf doe, whose name is Bunny.
They are quite mischievous, but still lovable. :D

Hi Chandra, and welcome to Rabbits Only!

There are lots of Polish and Netherland fans here. If you have any photos, we'd love to see them!

Hiya and welcome to RO!!:wave:

They sound like an adorable pair, I love the small breeds!:bunnyheart

Hope you enjoy the forum,

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Hey Chandra. I'm originally from Worcester too. I moved to Florida a couple of years ago. Small world.

We try to be very friendly here - and if youever have a problem you can send a private message (pm) to a moderatorby using the message option at the top right of your screen (it willsay "logged in as ----- and then if you have any messages or not).

Peg

But it is doubted that you will ever have aproblem with people here. This is the nicest forum I have ever been on.Everyone will answer any question you have, and they don't even makeyou feel stupid about not knowing the answer. You will love it here. Itbecomes very addicting (and I don't even have any bunnies yet! ^.^)

<3, RaE

Latest posts

Back