hello everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i havent been on much due toschool and work i miss you all just wanted to let you know lyla and iare doing alright .she is being strange (but in a goood way)

she follows me were ever i go when im on the couch she is right therebeside me constinly giving me kisses. i cant explain it at first ithought it was only for one night but now for about a week she hasacted like this.has anyone experienced this its almost as if shesanother bunny ..

love sara

Welcome back, Sara. Missed you a lot.

I'm going through that bigtime right now withFauna. She's my little velcro bunny. I love it andhope it lasts.Tucker ismore laid back asto where I am, but he's always got to be able to see me.

-Carolyn

yes i hope it lasts as well it makes everyonelaugh whos not used to seeing a bunny run around the house . shes likea little puppy ok "were going here and there and no wait for me mom"

sara

I know the feeling. It's the best in the world, isn't it??

-Carolyn

He's doing great, Sara. :cool:

Thanks for asking.

Give my love to Lyla.

-Carolyn

Hey! It's so goodto see you back! You weremissed! Whenever I scrolled through that post of"people pictures" I thought "where in the world is that girl?"

Good to hear fromyou!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back