Hello all. - I am new.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou all, I am very proud of him. I got him as a present for my 12th birthday. I am unsure of his actual birthdate but he was adopted from the pet store on the 19th of November 2005 with his brother Marko. Toffee Pop is a brown purebred Dutch buck. He is almost five years old and he is my little angel. Unfortunately I tragically lost Marko to an unknown death a couple of weeks after they were adopted. I do not use Toffee for breeding (sadly Mum won't let me) but I do plan to when I am able to is breed him with another Dutch doe and start breeding Dutch rabbits of my own. He is surely a stunner and I am very proud to own him. He loves taking runs in the backyard and he lives with a female American Crested guinea pig named Cinnamon who he is quite protective of.

He hasn't yet been entered in any shows but once Dad did pick up a Rabbit Show Application form and I was to enter him in that show but we got busy during the weekends it was on so I couldn't enter him. Which was a shame. :(

Latest posts

Back