Helllllllo!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've just thought to myself how long its been since I've been on! Well,all my babies are growing up so fast. Tarragon and Bunberry, Harebelland Selkie have all had "The Op"... Lol how stressful! They've allrecovered now though. Flopsy hasn't had hers yet, and won't do untilshes a bit older. We found out that shes a mini lop, and shes the mostcuddley bunny baby that you've ever seen! all the other babies aregrowing up to be happy and are alot better being stroaked than theyused to be. There are so many more people on here than the last time Iwas on!

Anyway I better get on with things, Happy Christmas everybody!

Happybunny

WOW lookslike you got you're hands full with all those buns!!! I only have2 Istill haven't gotten to spay and neuter my babies because my doe ishaving babies inJanuary! Ihope u and ure buns have a GoodChristmas fromLuna, cinabun, flopsy and babies to come

Hi :). I only have one bunny, Nepo. I really haveto neuter him before he gets too old, he is 9 months. Before I thoughtof getting more bunnies, but I got a little disencourged because Nepomight get jealous or something. Can I see pictures of your pack?:)

Latest posts

Back