Hazel and Dusty with Santa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Myhusband and I took the buns and their cousin to Petsmart this weekendfor pictures with Santa. Hazel was not happy aboutSanta. Dusty was fine. This is a Christmas presentto my mom. These little ones are heregrandchildren. :D

Merry Christmas from (left to right) Hazel, Aaliyah, and Dusty

That is the sweetest picture!

She'll always treasure it. It's adorable.

:)

-Carolyn

I can'twait till next year!!! I just wish we would have taken Dustyand Hazel to see Santa last year because it was their first Christmastogether. But, we didn't adopt Hazel till December22. She was Dusty and ours Christmas surprise.Shedidn't even have a stocking last year... she had to share withDusty. Not anymore though...she has her own and is yourlittle girl.... spoiled little girl at that. Ofcourse, Dusty is spoiled too. He demands to bespoiled.

I wish I would have gone last year, too. They areolder now and not bonded. In December of last year mine were smallerand still babyish.

I love the picture though!

What an adorable picture! When my hubby and Iwent in last Friday for our picture, I was thinking about if we couldbring our bunnies in.

Only, mine are kind of maniacs, I doubt they'd be happy or comfortable with it. lol

Hazel :" Do you think this overly large man in the horrendous get-up is going to eat us?"

Dusty: " I think not, but to be on the safe side, do what mommy says for once and smile quickly and lets get out of HERE!"

Hazel and Dusty: " GRIN GRIN GRIN"

LOL what a great photo!!!!

Latest posts

Back