Hayrack?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd share this:

We were having some real hay rack issues. I had the standard ones that hook onto the side of the cage, but found them to be VERY messy. I tried a couple of different things, but then I found these hay racks from BunnyBale.com - they are made to go with their little Timothy Hay bales, but I found that you can stuff them with the loose stuff that you buy at pet stores and they work and they are A LOT less messy. I actually bought 2 of them, one of the metal ones and one of the wood ones. He has one in his daytime cage and one in his night time cage. He doesn't seem to have a preference and I guess I don't either. They were about $20 each plus shipping costs - but I'd have to say they were SOOOOOO worth it.

http://www.bunnybale.com/images/metal_feeder_box.JPG

Thanks for the information, Carrie. I wondered if they could be used with regular hay. I even emailed them 2 months ago, but they never bothered to email me back.

Hey Carrie :) I did the same as LakeCondo but they never replied lol I think they don't do shipping to my country T_T sigh.....

well first, what kind of cage do you have? if you have the one with the NIC panels, you can put one panel in one corner of the cage and line it with cardboaard so the hay won't get out. hope that makes sense. i dont know if i can get a picture on here. not sure how to

Singapore, wow! Yeah, I doubt if they would ship there, but you never know. If you are a little bit handy, you could probably make something similar. Let me know if you want any measurements or other pics of it, I'd be happy to help you out if I can :D

Carrie : the thing is , it's hard to find wooden boards here in singapore and they cost a BOMBBBBB. Bleah my country is so.......small @.@

Thanks fr the ideas guys! I went to the dollar store and got a mini trash bin and cute 2 rectangular holes in the front and stuffed it full of hay! It works perfectly!!

Latest posts

Back