Harper is shaking his head a lot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
Yup, it's me again, the worry wart weirdo! :craziness

Harper has been shaking hishead since the day beforeyesterday (Monday). He doesn't do it constantly, he'll just be sittingor laying in his cage, and suddenly he'll start shaking his head likesomething got into his ears. He does this off and on through out thedayg. His ears seem clean, and he's a healthy boy as far as I can tell.Should I be concerned? Not concerned? Shut up and go to bed? LOL

I'm not sure. Is there anything waxy in his ear?Pebbles shakes her head a lot, espcially when she's out running around,so I'm not sure.

His ears are clean as a whistle, no wax oranything. I was just worried about an inner ear infection or somethinglike that. I had horrible images of Head Tilt crossing my mind therefor a second.

I would highly reccomend a vet visit. A fewmonths ago, Amber was doing the same thing, it turned out to be an earinfection. And those things can get nasty if not treated early. Not toscare you though, I'm sure he'll be fine.

I agree -- A vet needs to get a look deep inside the ear to find out what is causing the discomfort.

Pam

Latest posts

Back