Happy Thanksgiving Canadians

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's like everything, depends on whereyou live. I never heard it in the States, but I lived in New England.There we just say YUP. :p

Is this better?

barbequed.jpg

:kiss:

NOTE: Last time this was posted someone took offence to it so I mustadd this. I love my bunnies dearly and was just joking around. I do notmean anything by it.

Carolyn wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!
Thank-you Everybody!

Just got home from my brothers house. His wife mustof spent the entire day cooking. There wasturkey, ham, duck, yams,potatoes, peas, carrots, asparagus,stuffing, home made cranberries with an orangefavour, salads, and to top it off a pumpkincheesecake.

I just about didn't get to go because I've been sick with thestomach flu for the last week, but glad Idid, because I love turkey.

What a perfect day..... Bunnies and eating turkeys. :D

Did you say pumpkin cheesecake???? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I have a certain weakness for cheesecake of any kind! Sounds like a great meal.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Is this better?

barbequed.jpg

:kiss:

NOTE: Last time this was posted someone took offence to it so I mustadd this. I love my bunnies dearly and was just joking around. I do notmean anything by it.

:rofl:poor Spice!

***The time has come for the Bunny Nappers to unite. Beware we come under the cloak of darkness***:zoro:
BTW~ Didn't Lissa once post of picture of Lenci (I think) in a pot on the stove?:cooking:

Lissa

Speaking of holiday meals, I made a goose oncefor Christmas dinner and the bunnies FREAKED! They were allhigh strung all afternoon and huddled in the corners of their cagesexcept for the occasional 200mph lap around and right back to thecorner. I haven't made anything gamey ever since.

Anyone else ever had this happen?

Latest posts

Back