Happy Spring to all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimij67

Reaction score
Hello to all! Let me introduce myself. My nameis Kim and I live in Central Texas, in the USA. I do not haveany pet bunnies, I did once a long time ago but it just hasnt workedout for me to have another one yet. I do however rescue and rehab. babybunnies that have been brought to me at my Vet Clinic. Baby wildCottontails that have had their nests attacked and had a "helpfulHuman" immediatly snatch them up and rush them into me. Usually thehumans have witnessed their dogs kill the litter and the mother andrescue what they can, sometimes I just get to work with a box ofbunnies waiting for me. I get them from less than 24hrs old to 4-6 wksold, I evaluate them, do everything I can to nurse them back to lifeand then RELEASE them back into the wild. I am a member in waiting ofthe National Wildlife Rehabilation Association, and I do make sure thateven the wildest of babys recieve all vet care and emergency careneeded. Most of all I make sure they get the life God intended forthem...a wild one. I am not however talking about domesticated or petbunnies, they could never survive in the wild, and are just meant forloving and caring for! You may see me post everyonce in awhile with aquestion because I believe some of the best solutions to problems canbe solved by those that have 'LIVED AND LEARNED" and not always textbook answers.

I have three children, I am going to be a grandmother for the firsttime this year, oh and i have a very wonderful husband of 18years...and...I am going to be 40 this year...uuuugggghhh!

I have to pet dogs, both mixed breeds, and a rescued pet rat namedtempleton. Ps I was referred to this site by my friends at the Ratsrule forum! :eek:)

I guess thats it about me for now. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to loving bunnies with you!

Hi there and welcome!

Bless you for what you do for those cottontails. I know it must be verydifficult and heartbraking at times. People just dont understand thatthey need to keep their cats and dogsinside or on a leash.

Welcome to RO, look forward to chatting with you!

Hi and welcome!!:welcome1

:great:I really admire what you do - that is wonderful.

I look forward to getting to know you and I hope you enjoy the site:bunny16

Michaela, Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Latest posts

Back