HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myheart

Reaction score
Patrick here --

I is so excited to finally be able to get a chance at this computer stuff and with something special!!!! It MOMMY'S DAY!!!! I just wanted to know what every-bun gave to their Mommies. :)

I was a good boy...! I ran straight for my Mommy and did my happy circles and hummed for her. Whew, talk about breaking a sweat... She absolutely loved it!!! She ate it right up like I knew she would :D. Then I allowed her to take a picture of me and my girl, Luna,all cuddled up together. Yup, you guessed it--she ate that right up also. Moms are so easy sometimes....;)

Anyhow, (this is where I need Mommy's help to post) here is the picture she took just this morning. She is so proud of her baby bunnies that her heart could just burst!

P5100878-1.jpg

This is Patrick and Luna wishing all Mommies (and Foster Mommies)peace and happiness on a special MOMMY'S DAY!!!! :bouquet:

Hey this is chevy I gave my mommy a kiss she was not feeling good this morning long day at work I think so daddy let me out of my cage for my 4 hours of run time a day. And I jumped my mom rooms baby gate and jumped in bed with her and gave her a kiss. And she woke up and gave me a hug and took me for a walk. We also gave her a camera so she can take all the pictures she wants once i stop shedding HOL.

Happy Mothers day mom and everyone elses mom

Holly here---

My mommy let me use the computer today. She is sooooo happy because kissed her extra special today. :pI love to kiss mommy and she likes it more. ThenI treated her witha snuggle time and she loved it so much that she almost didn't let go. I wuvs her so vewy much. :inlove:and she gave me a big hug. I wuv hugs!!!:hug1

wuv,

Holly

ps. HAPPY MOMMYS DAY MAMA!!!

Back