Happy 2nd Birthday, Rhiordan Blackberry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to my baby Rory! He is 2 years old today, give or take a month or so according to the vet. I can't believe I've had him twice as long as I did last year. Rory is my darling boy. Even when he's being grumpy and antisocial, he's still a sweetheart and when he's feeling lovey and cuddly, the intense cute will knock you over!

Rory is celebrating his birthday by having carrots and banana for breakfast, then tonight when I get home he's going to get a butter lettuce all to himself. His gifts are a bed from Petco to go in his cage, the doll he got the other day and a treat/toy I bought that's like a wooden bunny rattle with dried apple around it. The theory is that he has to eat the apple to get the toy and that the toy will be apple flavored. Oh and he also gets his very own birthday cake from the grocery store bakery :D

Pictures will be posted either tonight or tomorrow, but in the mean time, here's Mr. Bear a couple days ago lookin' sweet:

IMG_0609resized.jpg

IMG_0610resized.jpg

IMG_0626resized.jpg

IMG_0628resized.jpg

I love you, Beanie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RORY

He really is gorgeous; I may come and steal them then you won't have him anymore though I may have to invest to keep him as spoiled as he is with you :)

Latest posts

Back