Grumpy females

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Was talking to my friend (who has Baby 1,Isabella) and she said she's been floating around the board reading allthe messages about grumpy females. Guess who hit puberty!:p

Anyway, she said she's found a lot of similar stories ("help, my bunnyturned into a monster!", etc.). But I thought I'd post a thread and seeif anyone had special advice about grumpy females....

Isabella is really territorial about her litter box, and turns into"attack bunny". As she is now very large, it's quite intimidating! Inaddition, she apparently has good days and bad days--very hormonal....

It's been awhile since I've had a teenage girl--and Iz was alwayssweet. Her daughter is insane, but has settled down a lot in the lasttwo years. Isabella's the same age as Bub, of course, so things arereally wild now. hehe

And I was curious also....has anyone noticed whether females are moredefensive with male owners or female owners??? I have a theory aboutmale rabbits and female owners, but was just thinking about theopposite.

Rose

Rose.....what theheck is going on with that odd post you put up lastnight????? You have everyone scared half todeath!

I have a grumpy female rabbit too at times. butnot as bad. I am the grumpy female right now.Really frustrated with stuff here at home. Responible foreveryones needs and i need to go somewhere and tj's shoe is nowhere tobe found. grrrrrr Sorry but i needed to vent and grmpyfemales seemed like a good spot.

Cristy

Fergi dislikes but tolerates me but she LOVESTony! I hope to get her spayed after my college loans come this weekand maybe that will help her with her attitude but she is always grumpywith me, grunting, growling, charging, running away and flinging poopat me when she kicks up her heels. She is a little stinker but I loveher anyway...she reminds me of a moody teenager ticked off at her mom!

Fergi's mom

Well, I "am" a grumpy female, and sometimes there's just no explaining it LOL

I've had does want to rip my hand off one minute -- then decide thatthey want to be bred and are begging for me to pet them ?????

Women are simply weird.

Pam

They certainly are. I've had a female like thattoo....and ok, ok, I've been one too...maybe....but I did NOT justadmit that, really....

;)

Rose

Hmmm...thought you were talking about Abby for a second with the title of this post.

Must be PMS for all our does right now or something. Abby was a grump and a half last night.

Talking about a grumpfemale, eh? Well that category fits Emmy right in it! heh. Right nowshe's in her teenage years..and everytime we start petting her back attimes..she just grunts or growls at us!! Geesh its quite a show:D

Back