growing babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Tank's little ones are growing incredibly fast.The little guys are being really really pushy, and tend to bitefingers. The larger fatter ones are content to fall asleep anywhere inany position. They grind their little teeth in their sleep.

To put them to sleep, Ipet themin long strokes fromnose to tail. Two or three of those and the baby is out like a light. Imade one fall asleep upside down with legs sticking out. They wake upsuddenly with little spastic twitchies.

One is as fat as he is long! He looks like a fuzzy ball. Most of theirfaces are fat and blunt, like dad Bunbun, but the little runts havethin sharp faces. They are still filling out, so they will probablylook just like the others in a week or so. All of them have their dad'scoloring--a light orange streak on the sides, over the hips. Racingstripes!!!

I had one sleepy baby licking my fingers yesterday, the first day Ibrought all of them inside. Trying to corral all of them in my lap istricky. lol They are still getting used to being handled. The first dayinside, they all peed at once inside the box I was carrying themin--what a mess! lololol

The runts are exploring everything while their bigger siblings sleep. They are in constant motion--until a nap attack hits!

I'll post pics when I can!

Rose

Thank you Rabbitgirl for theupdate. HowI love babyupdates.I love howyou describeeach little one and all their personalities. I can't wait to see morepics of them.

Tina

Oh, Can't wait to see some pics! I was justbrowsing through some pictures I took of Jr. and Sweetpea when we firstgot them. I had forgotten how small they were. I think they have atleast tripled their size! They sure don't stay little for long!

They sure don't stay little for long, lol! Thismorning they popped up all bright-eyed when I opened the box. They aregetting BIG!

There is one strawberry-blonde runt and one dark redhead. The dark oneis insane and the light one is really sweet. I know they will change alot, but that one little redhead looks like a handful!

One of the big guys had a white star on his head like a wild baby, butit's faded to a tiny streak and will likely disappear. I hope so, eventhough it's cute. It would disqualify him as a show bunny and breeder.Not that it matters, I have three people who want him anyway! lol

They are in that "shy" stage in between fearless babies and voracioustreat-beggars. At two weeks old, they are still more bonded to eachother than people, but they are getting calmer about all the attention!They fall asleep in my hands still, but I know that won't last long asthey are spending more time awake.

Rose

Latest posts

Back