Group Napping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Daddy and baby girlwere all tuckered out. What a tough time Sebastian has of it.I swear. I guess if you can't beat 'em, join'em!
1b33c

That's adorable! Honestly, I don't think I'veseen a picture where that bunny is more than 2 feet away from yourlittle girl, it's adorable the bond they have!

Sometimes I wonderif he understands he's a bunny! Just like tonight.When they quit playing with him and laid down, he had to be rightthere. And Stephanie, I know, those ears.....I bet they arelopsided like that most of the time!

Hey no worries, I wonder the same thing aboutMocha! One day he thinks he's a dog, the next he thinks he's a cat! I'mstill waiting for the day he realises he's a rabbit.

but they all look so sweet when they sleep on the floor!:cool:

his ears look like airplane wings! how is he so darn cute?!?!

(but then again, i still prefer the picture of sebastian after his haircut. i think you need prints of it to hand out to us!!)

babydoshia wrote:
Raspberry, Dont you have beds? It seems likeeveryone is always sleeping on the floor.lol
You would think not!My husband works outdoors all day and he comes home and stretches outon the floor. Probably because I've nagged him for all these years notto put his smelly self on my furniture! :?My littleone is like a mini-me of her Daddy. If Daddy does it, shedoes it!

panacrent wrote:
his ears look like airplane wings! how is he so darn cute?!?!
It's so funny because they bothkind of godown sometimes but as soon as his curiosity is peaked and he begins topay much attention it's like an antenna and up the one ear goes!

YAY!!! Pictures from RaspberrySwirl!

Aren't they so beautiful when they're sleeping?! A tired family's a good family.

Sabastian looks like he just came in from a landing.

Panacrent, I'm with you about passing out the pictures. I'm right behind you in that line!

Laura, you're so right about Sebastian not being more than 2 feet away from RaspberrySwirl's baby girl.

Oh, I love this picture, Raspberry Swirl. Another great one to send toBryan! Soon it will be him that will be hanging out with Sebastian andfamily sleeping comfortably at home.

Thank you for sharing these special moments with us.

:dude:

-Carolyn

I'm sorry ... I've made up mymind. I MUST have Sebastian!I MUST HAVE HIM!!!MyBunnyBoys's "bunnynap" plan is sounding better and better!:)

Oh, how I love mesomeSebastian!

awww that is cute. Looks like the bunny is being a gaurd dog.

Cristy

BunnyMommy wrote:
I'm sorry ... I've made up mymind. I MUST have Sebastian!I MUST HAVE HIM!!!MyBunnyBoys's "bunnynap" plan is sounding better and better!:)

Oh, how I love mesomeSebastian!
Bunny naps are great! :DAnd I know how you feel, I absolutelyloveSebastian!

*prints off picture for Iszy and Lenci to see and learn from* :D

babydoshia wrote:
Raspberry, Dont you have beds?? It seems like everyone is always sleeping on the floor.? lol

I'm sure that the only time they sit still is when they're sleeping.

I have comfortable furniture, yet I still sit on the floor every night. (I'm closer to the rabbits that way.)

;)

-Carolyn

Carolyn, you're mykind of girl! I've always been a "floor" person! Even at someone else'splace, if it's not a formal kind of thing, I amon thefloor!

Latest posts

Back