Good Ebay Cage?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its basically a NIC cage (see our cage forum) put together in a kit for you to make.

WAY WAY too pricey - I'm betting you could make it yourself for under $50...or close to that.

Stores like Target, Walmart and Home Depot should have them. The price for a set varies, but I think you might be able to find a 6 cube set for about $20. For a cage the size of the one in the picture, you will need 1 or 2 sets. You can make it bigger if you wanted to.
Considering that you would have to assemble it anyway, it is much cheaper to buy the stuff on your own and build it. I have built a cage twice the size of that one and it didn't cost that much and I live in Canada so it is a bit more expensive.

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
Stores like Target, Walmart and Home Depot should have them. The price for a set varies, but I think you might be able to find a 6 cube set for about $20. For a cage the size of the one in the picture, you will need 1 or 2 sets. You can make it bigger if you wanted to.
Considering that you would have to assemble it anyway, it is much cheaper to buy the stuff on your own and build it. I have built a cage twice the size of that one and it didn't cost that much and I live in Canada so it is a bit more expensive.

Thanks, Kate!

I'm really nervous about the start of building little Jack's cage, but I know that it'll be fun!

I went to walmart and couldn't find any, but that was only because they were all out. I think one box was $15.

I really wouldn't recommend you pay that much for an NIC cage. Mainly because of the shipping. It says its 63 dollars, but then again that might just be for me. That cage would be delivered in pieces anyway, so you would have to put it together yourself, which kind of defeats the purpose of buying a pre-made cage.

Back