Gizmo and Zues

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snufflez

Reaction score
Well it is official.. Zues and Gizmo have both gotten neuterd. Gizmo is now apprx. 4 months old and wieghs 2.2lbs, He is a holland lop.. And Zues is 5 months old and wieghs 3.6 lbs. I was wondering if any one everhad any rabbits not mind taking meds. I mean when we had to give Zues his he would fight and it would litterally take like two of us... But Gizmo i dont have to lay a hand on.. he just comes right up to me and licks the end of the syringe. NOT that i am complainging... i just think its cute. of and Zues and Gizmo have a new friend for now.. I found a Banty Rooster in my boyfriends parents barn roosting... I am hoping i can keep him.. but gotta talk to his parents... I also saw somerabbits for my first time.. some differnent breeds like the CHeckerd Giant, Champange, Amer. Sable..and i will post pistures of the boys soon.

My bunnies hate taking their medicine...except formy Pippi when he was alive...he had E Cuniculi and he was having lot's of health issues because of it....but the one thing i was so blessed with him is that he took his meds like a good little boy....all i had to do was kneel on the floor and call him and he would come to me and put his little front paws on me and just lick the end of the syringe.....he was such an awesome little boy...he made things so easy for me and himself...he was special so very special.

I hope you get to keep the rooster :)

Ringo is awesome taking his meds. Teresa not so much.

Latest posts

Back