Gir gets to go on a trip..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
after a really rough couple of days... Gir isheaded into the vet next week to get a checkup and have the vet decidewhen he is getting neutered. He is one randyrabbit.

And now he started spraying. Guin smells like pee, the wholeroom smells like pee, and I am spending half my day every day with thedurn spot cleaner cleaning up pee. Guin is getting fedup. She actually pushed him off the top floor of the cagelast night.

She learned she can jump up on our bed if she needs a respite but at3am... hearing bang bang crash rattle bang grunt grunt is not very goodfor our sleep patterns.

He's at least 5 months old, so we are going to see what the vet says.

We still love the brat, but when he gets into his fresh mode... I justwant to strangle him. We tried putting him in a seperatecage... and he makes MORE noise if that is even possible. Andthen Guin gets angry because she likes Gir even if she is tired of thehumping.

When he isnt trying to hump her, which is getting more and morecommon... they are happily sharing their grass ball, or snuggled upgrooming each other.

Oi!

can't she just SIT on the little brat??? :p

hehe

she must just be too nice. lol Tell her to stand up for herself!! He's too little to be the boss!:D

Rose

The cage is covered by a big ole tapestry, and asheet on the other side at night. but still I hear bang bangbang...well not last night... Guin layed the beat down on him, pulledout a huge chunk of his fur. SO he left her alone... but thismorning he is back to chasing her around and peeing on her.He squirted me too which ended up him getting pinned and then put insolitary confinement... (a small cage with a towel over it, so nopeeking out) he was not happy, but calmed down a bit.

Guin is a pacifist... but we have a lot of stare downs where shewins. Once she lets it known she is a ticked bunny, Girusaually backs off for an hour...

When he isnt in mate mode.. he is the sweetest little baby and Guinloves to snuggle. But once he gets it in his mind to starthumping... we all want to castrate the bugger!

We have found a way to discourage him from chasing Guin... we have thislittle stuffed leopard. We harass him with the leapord and hegoes and hides. He hates that leopard so we harrass him withit, it seems to be working a little... we just arent fast enough toprevent Guinevere from becoming a yellow spotted rabbit.

believe me... I am very glad he is a little guy! :D

If he was bub's size, and with this 'tude... he might have caused some serious damage!

He's mellow today thank goodness, was even looking for petsearlier. I built two more floors onto the bunny condo so hehas been up and down checking it out. I should take picturesof the monstrosity.

Now if I could just get Guin white again...

Latest posts

Back