Ghirardelli Square

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLopHop

Reaction score
Ghirardelli Square (Gary)- DOB March 15, 2011, castor mini rex, rescued from breeder.

Gary came into my life shortly after Indy passed. I went to my first, and last, rabbit show. I was not overly impressed with how the rabbits were kept and was on my way out when I overheard a woman talking. She had a 4 month old mini rex that had just DQ. She decided he "wasn't worth the pellets" to take back to NY and was going to go break his neck! I couldn't keep my mouth shut and unexpectedly too Becky home a new husbunny. Gary is a sweet playful little guy who loves to be a clown. His social skills with other rabbits are not very good and he tends to bring on a fight when he is just being a goofball. He was a certified therapy rabbit with Becky, but is now retired as a team because of her health issues. He is a devoted husbunny and will keep Beky's face clean when her eyes run. Gary loves to play chase with Andre the cat. The two of them will run all over the house every evening before bed. Gary has been known to wear socks on his hocks.

Likes: running around like a mad man with the cat and throwing toys

Dislikes: other rabbits that take him too seriously

bib-gary-front.jpg

bib-brandy-and-gary.jpg

bib-gary-side.jpg

Back