Get Better FAST TINY!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
GET BETTER RIGHT NOW TINY!! WE ARE SENDING GOOD VIBES AND LOVE YOUR WAY!!!

Tracy :pray::pray::pray::nurse:

Thanks for starting this for Peg, and Tiny, and of course, Robin;).

I'm so with you guys and Tiny's big butt:p:hug:. I'm sending the hugest prayers and hugs to you guys.

:hug:

Come on Tiny! I've been rooting for you all night.

Thanks folks - this means a lot to me. I've been such a wreck for the last several hours.

Tiny is obviously uncomfortable - but not in the really bad pain like he was earlier tonight. His heart rate is much closer to what it should be, etc.

The hard part now is - picking which vet to take him to....and of course - getting back on the bed we made up on the floor so I could be close to him. It would help if he'd let me get some sleep - for some reason he thinks..."mama on floor = pets for my head and grooming my cheeks". Mind you - he thinks that means I'll do it CONTINUALLY - so as soon as I start to doze off - I get a slight nip if I don't respond to the nose bumps.

Some of you may think, "Why are you sleeping on the floor if you know he's doing better?'

That's easy - I'm too worried to take him to bed for fear he'll pee on Art....and I want to be close in case he starts having more pain. Also....I'll sleep better if I know he's ok - and Art will sleep better if Tiny isn't continually coming between us.

Oh - and just peed earlier and it was almost all some sort of sludge type stuff.

Peg

Dear Peg,

I've followed your thread in the infirmary section (though I didn't see it early, I was away from home today and logged in abt an hour ago), so I know that Tiny's doing better.

Most of us have had at least one (or far more..) occasion of sleeping on the hard, cold floor just to be close to our sick bunny, so, even if he's better, we absolutely understand the necessity of being as close to him as you can.

You know that you and Tiny have our love and our compassion for the ordeal you're going through and that our thoughts will be with you till everything will be okay again (I'm sure about it!).

Let us know how he is doing!

Marietta

So so glad he's doing better, and is home from the vet's, and is getting the meds he needs...I hope to hear even better news in the hours to come!

:hugsquish:

Latest posts

Back