Funny Bunny!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Mad

Reaction score
Huggy just plain won't eat Carrot, or any Veg, he ate a stalk of brocolli but nothing else.

I left him all night with it but nothing!!! Is it normal.

P.S. It says not to give corn but you know mimi corns you can buy for stir fry, they won't harm the bunny and they love them!!

I wouldn't worry, Bunny_Mad.

As along as Huggy's eating his pellets and hay and drinking his water,he's fine. The pellets should have at least 18% or more of crude fiber.

You might read the post entitled 'Feed Question' by MyBunnyBoys. It maybe on the 2nd page. I'll bring it back if you can't find it. Once youget past the rancor and venom, it's got some interesting information inthere about diet and different schools of thought, as BunnyMommy wassaying.

Huggy may have just been full when you offered him the vegetables. Keep us posted.

:)

-Carolyn

Well we went out for the day and a mini corn and half the carrot was gone Yay, not such a funny bunny afterall.

He is eating pellets and hay, he can't get enough hay, and when hecan't find a bit he likes in his own cage, he steals hay from Hutch !!LOL

Back