Fun in the Sun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Here are the long awaited (lol) pictures. Ihaven't posted many lately because I've been too lazy but now I'mmaking up for that, lol. ;)

Mocha:

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Spice:

DSCF0009.jpg

Adding his personal touch to our fence, lol.

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

"If you come on this side of the fence and pet me then I wont bite! Deal?"

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF00121.jpg

And last but not least! This picture gave me a good laugh and I must admit it's one of my favorites of him!

DSCF0012.jpg

Awww look at lonely spice in the background of those first pics!!! awww

And Mocha, too cute! I love the one of him charging at the fence with Spice on the other side hahah.

That last pictures is HILARIOUS!!!! :p

I LOVE THEM!

I love the very first one of Mocha. :)As for the last photo, it was chance and I just love it!

You got some of the cutest shots I have ever seentoday MyBunnyBoys! They are all just great, some serious poses, someaction pics, and even a tounge! They were certainly "working" thecamera today! Great work Mocha and Spice....mom too!

Fergi's mom

I love these!!!!!! I want Mocha for sure.... and if I can get away with it, I'm taken Spice also!! :)

Spice looks like he's smiling in one of the pictures LOL!

Hey MBB, I really hope this never happens,but...since it's so cold there, and your buns are outside, and I see ametal fence, have they ever licked it and got their tonguesstuck to it? lol

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Hey MBB, I really hope this never happens, but...since it'sso cold there, and your buns are outside, and I see a metal fence,have they ever licked it and got their tongues stuck to it?lol

Mine do. Frequently. :p

Rose

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Hey MBB, I really hope this never happens, but...since it'sso cold there, and your buns are outside, and I see a metal fence,have they ever licked it and got their tongues stuck to it?lol
Honestly, I've never seen their tongues get stuck! They keep doing itso perhaps they have not learned yet? lol. Or maybe it just hasn'tstuck to the fence yet.

lol, it's getting ever so hard to photographSpice since he follows me around when I have the camera. He can't seemto get enough attention! lol. Mocha's a lot easier because he doesn'trun to me but he's not as exciting because he doesn't move, lol.

Oh My Goodness! There are so many cutepictures, I don't know where to start. My niece and nephewwere asking how Mocha was doing last night. They loveMocha. :)

I noticed your new Avatar and wanted to tell you how adorable itis. Your boys are so regal. I just adorethem. They have such a wonderful life!

Look at this little Trouble Bubble! Too funny!

DSCF0012.jpg

-Carolyn

All kids seem to love Mocha!

I knew everyone would like the photos, lol.

Latest posts

Back