For people looking for help with behavior and bonding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy27

Task Force
Reaction score
I just wanted to share something I found out. I was researching bonding on the internet and kept reading people talk about experienced bunny bonders. I contacted one site to see if there was one in my area. They referred me to the House Rabbit Society which I have used previously via email for help. But I contacted them to see if they would come to my house and help me bond my rabbits. The lady that returned my email, she called me and offered to come to my house and help me for just a few dollars for gas.

I just wanted to let people know that they are a place you can reach out to if you want some help. Obviously chapters will be different and may charge more then the lady I spoke with. They have chapters all over the US. Here is their website to see if a chapter is near you http://www.rabbit.org/chapters/index.html

Having someone experienced come to your house is a great option. Especially when they are only going to charge you a few dollars for gas. I just wanted to let people know because I never would have thought to have emailed them and asked them to come to my house and help me.

Good luck to everyone that is trying to bond bunnies right now or going through behavior problems.

ETA: I have to correct myself theyare not just in the US they have one in Italy and Canada also.

There are a load on bonders in the UK. Generally I would suggest contacting your local rabbit rescue (as in a specific rabbit rescue) and asking them if they know of anyone who could help, chances are they will :) If you were near me I'd do it, but Kent is a bit of a trek to Suffolk for bonding when you probably have someone nearer you who can do it.

Latest posts

Back