For Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
We finally got agood picture of those new boots that Santa brought! She wore them tothe tournament the other night, and she wore the new watch that Santaleft at Tucker Town too! If you look closely you can see it in thepicture of her and her friend! They weren't doing much basketballwatching....it was Gameboy all the way! That friend is the little boythat she told you about that she rides horses with. That is why sheneeded those new boots!

RaspberrySwirl

P82601011.jpg

JJ.jpg

boot.jpg

standing.jpg

closeup.jpg

She's so adorable! I love those boots,I gotta get myself a pair! I can't choose which photo is myfavourite...

Ang xx

She's growing up sofast! She'sso gorgeous!

I can see the watch on her hand. :) My Punkin!

Her boots are To Die For! Nothing tops that smile andher personality though. I love her Style. She looksso pretty in her skirt. I wish I could reach in and give hera big hug. She's such a Doll. She makes more daysof mine than she'll ever know.

Thanks Raspberry. Thank you for sharing her withme. I couldn't possibly love her more than I do.These pictures are beautiful.

Much Love,

-Carolyn

I'll tell her yousaid she looked beautiful! I was teasing her about her hair lookingraggedy! She has naturally curly hair but the cheerleaders all usedstraighteners on their hair for the tournament, so she had to also!This is what her hair looks like naturally-

12-08-040021.jpg

Unbelievable hair! God, she's so lucky.

Please do tell her how beautiful I think she is and don't forget to tell her I love her.

:) Thanks again for sharing her with me. I can't tell you how much joy she brings to my days.

-Carolyn

I have naturally curly hair and in the winter Iuse a straightener. I love my hair straight...My son loves my haircurly and yells at me for straightening it... My daughter has straightthick hair and says I wish I would have gotten your hair.... LOL

You always want what you don't have.... She is so adorable...and herhair is beautiful both ways...... the bunny is too cute!!!!:)

donna

lol sebastion is the perfect acsessery !! they remind me of paris hilton and tinkerbell

except much cuter!!!! i love it that bunny is too much!

sara

Fergi wrote:
LuvaBun wrote:
Beautiful,just beautiful! Nothing else to say, really:)- Jan

Gonna have to agree with LuvaBun except to add that every girl needs a good pair of cowboy boots!

Fergi's mom
Not me! :p I hate cowboy boots... lol...but...yeehaw to y'all :)

Latest posts

Back