For Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobbyru

Reaction score
Here's a sketch of your littlesweetie...... It's nothing elaborate, and Itdefinately doesnt hold a candle to the real Fauna!

What I'd love to do is a painting or a colored pictureof her(since she's such a beauty!!) among someflowers..... Fauna amongst some fauna!

~ Annie

61708848.jpg

That's GORGEOUS!! It looks Just Like my baby girl! That's amazing, Annie! I owe you.

I'll send you my address via Private Message. I won't let you do this without any compensation or gift for your time.

A painting would be the 'cat's meow'. Especially among flowers. What agreat idea. NO hurry at all. Have fun with it if you can ever getaround to it.

That sketching is amazing. You're unbelieveably talented. It'sperfectly detailed. I hope you had as much fun doing it as I haveseeing it. I love, love, Love it.

Wow!

That's incredible!

I'm so impressed.

:)

-Carolyn

Wow. You really have a gift. :DThat is amazing.

~M

Because of everyone's wonderful comments aboutthe drawing I'm now red as a beet because youre all making meblush!!! Anyways, I think any drawing ofa rabbit would have to end up being cute just because of what thesubject is..... after all we've allheardthat old adage about there being no homelybabies, well I think exactly the same applies tobunnies.

Holy Moly!! That drawing is AWESOME! Such detail and perfect shading. Very well done. :)

I can't wait to see when/if you do more to it!

When I showed my 6-year-old nephew and 9-year-oldniece your drawing yesterday, their eyes popped out and my niece said,:shock: "WOW! She's really good!"

I'm going to definitely make notecards out of the black & white sketch. I want everyone I know and love to see it.

:)

-Carolyn

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so good!!!!! I think you should sell them to make greeting cards from!!!

Siobhan xxx

I can see it now! Wow that's amazing! I wish Icould draw like that!! Great job!! Wanna draw Meg and Peppy?? hahahaj/k. Great Work!

Love,

Michelle, Megan, Peppy, Maggie, Fergi, Speedy, Kermie, and all the others!!

QTbunnies wrote:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats so good!!!!! I think you should sell them to make greeting cards from!!!

Siobhan xxx

I quite agree, Siobhan. Good bunny cards/notepaper is hard to find.

I can assure you, dobbyru will not go uncompensated for her artwork ofFauna. Time is money, and what she's done for me is just memorializedFauna forever. Better save my pennies for a portrait of Tucker.

I already have my bunny Christmas cards for this year, but next year: Tucker and Fauna Christmas Cards!

;)

-Carolyn

WOW! What an awesome talent!

You have a great career waiting for you in the world of art.

How sweet and gracious of you to memorialize our beautiful Fauna.

Latest posts

Back