For BunnyMommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
BunnyMommy,

I know you were sad when you sawSebastian's new avatar because he looked all grown up. So, here is anew photo of him for you. It shows that he can still put on the "babyface" when he wants to. In this case he had had enough photos andreally wanted to be done with it! This is the "Please just hold me"face! ;)

RaspberrySwirl

lookatthatface1.jpg

wow,he looks so small there, I thought it was a baby picture.
I love the baby picture he has where he sits on the carpet I think.

Fergi wrote:
AnnaS wrote:
wow,he looks so small there, I thought it was a baby picture.
I love the baby picture he has where he sits on the carpet I think.

Looks smaller cause he is missing all his FUR!! He is such an adorablelittle guy, he will remain eternally youthful in his apperance I think!

Fergi's mom

Oh right.

He is small! Atleast I think so. I have a hard time getting an accurate weight on thebathroom scales with him even in our arms. He is around 2-3lbs. though.He isn't much more than a hand full! ;)

Raspberry

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... * happy scream *...

My sweet bunny looks more and more precious each and everyday! But I tell you, that avatar really does not representhim. I just don't know why it doesn't look like him to me... :(. It's a really goodphoto. I'm just not "feeling" it, as the young people say.

In any wise, this photo is just waaaaaaaayyyy too precious for words ... :D

You know what it is. . .

Sebbie's personality just doesn't come through in that newavatar. He looks like -well- any old bunny. The photo in this threadshows the true Sebastian Bunnitude! :D

I know, Iknow......I have the photo I've been planning to change to a newavatar. I just haven't done it! It was kind of nice having the allfamous, world renown, ever popular, smartest bunny judge......(ran outof stuff to say)....Dr. Pam, say all those great things about hisphoto! I had to keep it on there for a while!

Raspberry

You should see lenci's baby pictures. They're sooo funny! Haha!

Latest posts

Back