Food Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratmom

Reaction score
Ok I didn't realize I am almost out of pellets. We use the purina green bag. All the feed stores are closed today. So does anyone have any suggestions of what I can give them when they run out tonight. I have 2 bunnies one eats hay one does not so I can't just throw hay in there for oliver he won't eat it. I would rather not switch them to a cheap food from walmart either since I don't want to upset their tummies, though the small world food looks about the same as the purina does. Any advice would be excellent :)

If you have a Petsmart near you....Mazuri is made by Purina and most of the Petsmarts carry Mazuri Rabbit. I use a limitedcombo of Green Bag and Complete Plus for our buns that getlimited pelletsand since I have tomake a 90 mile round trip....I would use the Mazuri as a back up. We are fortunate that all our buns eat hay anyway (some get only hay). Another acceptable emergency option is Kaytee.

Randy

Your rabbits will be fine without pellets for one night. Try giving them some of their favorite veggies, if they won't eat hay, then just get your regular feed as soon as possible.

:)

Back