Foil

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tofu_pup

Reaction score
Aluminum foil has done nothing to keep my bun off the bed. I also put some on the floor to guide her to keep her from going on the floor. Now she just poops on the foil and shreds it when she's feeling chipper.

Help?

I've never heard of foil being used to keep bunnies off the bed... :huh

Maddie never gets off my bed. :p Nothing works! lol But she's very well litter trained, so it's not a problem really.

Just keep taking her off when she goes up? Does she respond to NO at all? If I catch Maddie about to jump on the bed, and say NO she won't go up. :)

My bun is litter trained but the birth of her litter seems to have done a number on her bowel control. She responds to the hissing noises I make that are the equivalent of no but she is a free roaming bun. I would hate to leave her cooped up in her cage with the five bundles of energy she mothered.

Just had a thought...

Could the change in her urinary habits possibly be a urinary issue? Have you had her checked out since the litter was born?

My apologies, I don't know much about your baby...but I wonder in the change in habits...sometimes that's an indicator of a health issue...

She's going to the vet next week. I also worry about her weight and coat and her tail is crooked and...The obesity article has only confused me more.

Back