Flooding in New Hampshire and New Jersey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rains finally stopped after9 days or more , I think I lost track ,sun even tried to peek out for a short time , thank goodnessthe rivers will receed soon ,

:jumpforjoy:

ohh The rains are back .. thank you noreaster!

How is everyone doing in the surrounding areas? okay I hope!

we are flooding again and back under local watches for more flooding.

It started really bad last night around 7pm and within 3 hours when ihad to drive home from class the street I had to drive home on lookedlike a lake.

No major floodingas of yet, but this is definitely causing some problems with ourbuilding project. The pit next to our house, where we'll be laying thefoundation for the new addition, is rapidly filling with water, and thesides are starting to crumble :( Very frustrating, of course,and stressful on all involved.

*sigh*

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

m.e. wrote:
No major flooding as of yet,but this is definitely causing some problems with our building project.The pit next to our house, where we'll be laying the foundation for thenew addition, is rapidly filling with water, and the sides are startingto crumble :( Very frustrating, of course, and stressful on allinvolved.

*sigh*

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~
oh that REALLY stinks m.e. were putting an addition on ourhouse as well and its been severly put back by all this rain ... so noweveryones waiting for it to be done and scramble to finish beforewinter!! :?

Back