Flea Treatments

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaga

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I let in the building super's outside cat all the time. I have been putting Revolution on her so she won't get fleas and give them to my rabbit and cats. Do you like Advantage? Revolution requires a prescription so it would be easier to get Advantage. I wouldn't be putting it on the rabbit. Is it safe for the rabbit to be around? I know it's ok for the cats. Sometimes they are a little close, but Razzie never comes into contact with the cat's fur.

Thanks,

Kathy

The kitten version of Advantage for rabbits is recommended. Yes.;) I wouldn't recommend to keep reapplying due to the outdoor cat though, eventually, they could be toxic...I would avoid the outdoor cat.

You can also use a half dose of the regular Advantage on the bun.

What kind of rabbit do you have?

Advantage is totally fine for the cat and for the rabbit to be around. I actually just treated my cats, dogs and both rabbits with Advantage.

Thanks for the great info! I only used Revolution on Razzie onceabout 2 1/2 years ago. The outside cat hasn't had fleas since I startedusing it on her. I'llswitch toAdvantagefor the cat. It's easier to get. Razzie and my cats don't needit. But since you both think it's safe, I feelgood about it. I don't know what kind of rabbit he is! I found him outside.

Thanks again!

Kathy

It's just ebcause if your bunny ever does need it, half a tube is all you need for smaller rabbits (dwarfish type buns) and a full tube is needed for larger buns such as flemmies.

Latest posts

Back