Firework show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, Last night (Nov 5th) is Guy Fawkes, orbonfire night, in the UK, where there are firework parties, and mosthomes, especially with kids, buy fireworks and let them off at home.So, as it was getting dark, I tried to get Pernod and Perry inside, sothey wouldn't be scared of them. But, as we all know, what we want todo, and what bunnies want to do, are usually two different things, andthey refused to come in. So I was really worried as the fireworksexploded all around us, thinking my poor babies would suddenly comerunning in, terrified. Imagine what I saw when I went outside - my twolittle bunnies, sitting on the decking, looking at the sky, watchingthe fireworks, totally relaxed about the whole thing. It was like thescene in the film Babe, where the farm animals watch the fireworkdisplay with oooohhhs and aaahhhs. They eventually came in an hourlater, lay in front of the TV and groomed each other, like they'dreally enjoyed themselves. I dunno ..... strange creatures

hasenpaar298.gif
- Jan

Aww wee cuties! I gave ours sedativesto calm them down. Max is jumpy so I knew she'd gomad. Unfortunately, 2 houses on either sides of us had noregard for the 6 dogs, 1 cat, 5 horses and 2 rabbits in the street andset them off for 4 hours on Friday night... and again lastnight!!! It really bugs me!

Latest posts

Back