FAQ's area?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
i see we have added a new chat area, what aboutif we added a Frequently Asked Questions area.. with generalinfo on it like general care, diet, housing, nail clipping,sexing. etc?

We're going to keep the forum as it is for now, folks.

-Carolyn

carolyn why are you not in bed taking care ofyourself? remember in order to take care of others you must first takecare of yourself and be healthy.

Thanks Gabby.

I appreciate your thoughts on the forum, but for many reasons, we're going to keep it the way it is.

I'll get some sleep later. :)

Thanks, My Friend.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Thanks Gabby.
I appreciate your thoughts on the forum, but for many reasons, we're going to keep it the way it is.
I'll get some sleep later. :)
Thanks, My Friend.

-Carolyn
TUCKER, send your mummy to bed, tell her when her body is illit doesn't understand sleep later.. Oh dear me, you picked onme for over doing things, and here you be.. ok so my arm is healingslowly, but thankfully it's healing... by the way the fat dog was infor surgery yesterday.....we have a hydrolic lift table, but he is alsoa caution... fun fun fun......so he has to be druged before beingmoved... fun in fatdoggy world yesterday LOL

I think I'll get to bed before Tucks has to make me. :) I'm fading fast.

Sorry I missed your call, when I'm on the other side of this thing, I'll enjoy a chat with you.

Glad your arm is feeling better. Continue to nurture it sothat you don't end up doing more damage than you already have.

Hope Daphne is doing well. I think about her often.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Ithink I'll get to bed before Tucks has to make me.:) I'm fading fast.

Sorry I missed your call, when I'm on the other side of this thing, I'll enjoy a chat with you.

Glad your arm is feeling better. Continue to nurture it sothat you don't end up doing more damage than you already have.

Hope Daphne is doing well. I think about her often.

-Carolyn
daphnee is doing good just about time for her pain meds.. Ihave to resize her photos to post them.. one thing i forget to dobecause my email automatically resizes them for easy mailing..

I'm sure the folks here would love to see her and hear her story. She's a beauty, no doubt!

-Carolyn

Hope you are feeling better soon Carolyn :(

I agree with Carolyn -- I find that when the forums have so manydifferent areas, it becomes more difficult to go through them all andread all the posts. The search feature is excellent fortracking down info on a particular subject.

I do like to see that the show forum is it's own entity though.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Hope you are feeling better soon Carolyn :(

I agree with Carolyn -- I find that when the forums have so manydifferent areas, it becomes more difficult to go through them all andread all the posts. The search feature is excellent fortracking down info on a particular subject.

I do like to see that the show forum is it's own entity though.

Pam
i had not ment to add a ton of area, i just ment one area that has allthe FAQ's in it, kinda like a reference page, i wouldn't want to see aton of branches of boards, but i had thought for a long time it wouldbe nice to have one area that had health, and care all together withcages and stuff. Seperate from the main chat just so it was very easyfor newby's to look up without searching,I wouldn't want a board foreach item, that would be way to much work keeping track of.

It would have been more just an information page , with a topic lineinside it for each item that is a constant for newby questions, likediet, health , cages..

Latest posts

Back