EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS! THE WORLD FAMOUS JESSE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! That English Angora is so beautiful! I can't get over it! The dutchie is gorgeous too. That's a given.:biggrin2:

t.

Need the new adobe to play it! That's crap.:grumpy: Not uploading anything new as I still have to spybot my drive. Am using netscape as IE is being harrassed with spyware, until I can run the spybot, updated, according to my IT guy at work:grumpy:. Poo.

"Maaaaaaaaaaa, that lady over there, she she has and English Pandora!" Lol I can just imagine the kid saying something like that :p

You've got gorgeous buns! I love your Angora. hehehe :biggrin2:

Thank you. My Dutch are very tasty. She can also walk like MC Hamemr and dance very well. I was trying to sell her at the show and I had a for sale sign out for her and this lady walks past and is like ''Aw, our Dutch just died...I loved him'' and I was like '' want another one?'' and she's like '' no I want something big, I want a Flemish'' and I was like ''But she's really tame and cute."
"No i'm good"
"BUT SHE CAN WALK LIKE MC HAMMER!!!"

And then she just walked away. I don't think the world is ready for my sales tactics.

The angoras belong to my business partner.

:shock:Guess i havent grasped Jesse's sense of humour yet!

Love the little dutch bunny though - he looks terrified!? :?

The Dutchie is a girl. She's not scared, she's fearless. She's been handled since the day she was born, she's just very tame. Even at home she's very content to just chill and be handled.

You don't think she'sa good dancer?

Cute bunnies! LOVE the English Angora- if I ever get a rabbit barn with A/C I am definitely getting an Angora or two. I don't see it happening in the near future though, lol!

Latest posts

Back