Evie is officially a teenager! please help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bored! Let's play chase!!!

How old is she?

How old was she when she was spayed?

Looks like she was spayed early from what I have heard even if you do it early they will still hit the puberty stage.

I guess this has been the case with people I know from people have bought there rabbits at Petco.

maybe she really is just bored as hell. what a little butthead hahaha. for the chewing, if it persists, i recommend bitter apple spray. nemo chews on the corners of my walls but not wires, so i got bitter apple spray. one sniff of that, and he is off chewing on his own toys instead of my HOUSE haha. i also have heard rabbits hate the taste of vinegar. you could try vinegar in a spray bottle for a slightly cheaper alternative maybe?

sounds like shes just being a teenage bunny :biggrin2:

Try to distract her by giving her fun things to chew on or mess up. I like straw baskets with hay in them, or phone books, or cardboard boxes. Let her get some of the destructive energy out that way.

Unfortunately, even neutered/spayed bunnies go through their teenage years. We just have to be patient and wait it out. ;)

Latest posts

Back