Dry Skin??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunluv

Reaction score
So Weasley got fleas from my friends dog a week or so ago, so I bought some spray for bunnies and it worked fine no more issues, now though I've noticed some tiny little scabs in between his shoulder blades they are small and there are about 5 of them, I don't know if that might be where he was digging at the fleas, or maybe a reaction to the spray, but they don't seem to bother him he let me put some neosporin on it. I was also thinking that it might be dry skin because our apartment is really dry. Also he gets eye boogies, nothing dramatic just a little goop I always just pick it out of there, and we go about our business, but he is eating, pooping and playing normally any suggestions?:bunnybutt:

p.s. sometimes his ears feel warm too, what does that mean, again he is acting completely normal...

The scabs could be from the fleas biting. It takes a while for them to completely clear up. Neosporin is a good idea, as infection would be the main concern.
Keep an eye on it and if it starts to get worse you may want to plan a vet visit.

Little sleepy goopy gookies in their eyes are ok.

Ear temperature can range from cool to warm. It's one of the ways they regulate their body temp.

Latest posts

Back