Drizzle Head Shaking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i gave herman around 5 drops (my vet told me to just give a little squirt. . .and that would be good. . . we found that a small squirt was around 5 drops) 2 times a day for 10 days. herman did shake his head a lot after the drops and scratched. . .but no swelling or redness. . .i guess allergic reaction is possible. . .and that would be causing it. . .

Haley wrote:
Just checking to see how Drizzle (and Latte) are doing?:pray:
They're both doing ok. Drizzle's ear seems to be bothering him less.Sorry that I haven't been on lately. I had an outpatient surgerical procedure done on Monday and I couldn't sit ata computer to type (I still can't sit up straight...I'm kinda leaning in the chair).I can't pick Drizzle up yet, but my husband checked him out and he says his ear looks good. Thanks for asking.

Oh wow, I hope youre feeling better soon. I had an outpatient procedure a few years back that was supposed to be simple(ovarian cysts) but I ended up being in bed for weeks.

I hope youre all better soon!

Haley wrote:
Oh wow, I hope youre feeling better soon. I had an outpatient procedure a few years back that was supposed to be simple (ovarian cysts) but I ended up being in bed for weeks.

I hope youre all better soon!
Thanks. Yeah, it was a laparoscopy looking for any probs like ovarian cysts, end o, etc. And yes, they said it was supposed to be 'easy' but I've been inbed really since Monday and on Motrin and Vicodin. I should be able to go back to work on Monday. I finally was able to walk a little yesterday and today, but my abs are SERIOUSLy killing me. I'm typing this standing because I can't sit up right yet.

Latest posts

Back