Dreaming Bunnies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Reaction score
Okay this may be too weird but.................

Just now my new adopted male dwarf english spot, Cookie, was sleeping. This bunny sleeps harder than any other bunny I have, I have four of them.

Any way he was sleeping really hard and started to squaek and kick his back feet, just like when a dog dreams. I woke him up and he seems to be fine and went right back to sleep.

He has been acting fine all day, eating okay, going potty, all is normal, but I have never seen any of my buns do this before.

Am I crazy or was he dreaming?

Dawn

Sounds to me like dreaming. Aww how cute. :D I've never seen one of my bunnies dream yet, but I don't see why they can't have dreams.

Sounds like he was dreaming. My Rex boy Jay does it all the time. I think he runs faster in his sleep than he's ever done awake. :p

I just tried to get some video of Aiden twitching in his sleep but the room is too dark to get anything with quality. :(

He must have been dreaming aboout chasing dogs.

He must have been dreaming. I've also seen my bun unconsiously kick his paws and back feet and twitch while sleepinga lot oftimes. It's such a cute sight!

Marietta

Latest posts

Back