Does anyone sell the smaller cubes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwigbunny

Reaction score
I went to target and all they have are the larger grid panels, does anyone sell the boxes with the smaller panels anymore?

Can you put your location in your profile? You may find some info in the Locations section of the forum, too. I believe our Task Force people are collecting or at least encouraging the posting of this type of info in the respective areas.

Are you talking about the side of the squares in the panels? I believe that one of the main companies (NIC?) started putting a few larger panels along with smaller ones, correct? It would be good to know which brands are large and which are small.

sas :bunnydance:

I'm in Indiana. The new cubes I bought are made by
REorganize room essentials. The box is from Target and contains 14 vertical panels 25 connectors and 9 shelf panels. If you are missing parts you are supposed to call 1-800-732-6303. The email is [email protected]

I think the big panels would be fine for a larger rabbit but not a baby or a dwarf.

Back