Does anyone remember Jess_sully?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
This is maybe a bit weird, but I remember she was very active the time I joined the forum, then she just disappeared.. but I've seen her online a couple of times recently, she's online now, but she hasn't posted. I thought about sending her a PM encouraging her to post, but think maybe a mod or admin, or someone who was friendlier with her should instead?

I remember the name but I don't remember the person. I'll try to look up old posts by them later and see if I can find a way to connect with them - in the meantime - I'm hoping someone else knows them better and can say "hi" to them..

Thanks for picking up on this! WAY TO GO!!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Peg

I was really close to her here. I dont know what happened to her. And I not only PMed, emailed her and posted on her website trying to contact her. She never answered me emails or anything :(

Haley wrote:
I was really close to her here. I dont know what happened to her. And I not only PMed, emailed her and posted on her website trying to contact her. She never answered me emails or anything :(
Wow, how strange. :( I thought there was something a bit funny about her suddenly disappearing. :? Have you PMd her recently? I saw her earlier this evening, and I think Friday it was, on the online list. I suppose maybe if a few people PMd her it would be more of an incentive to post? Worth a shot?

ETA: She's on again right now.

Sorry for all the typos, I was typing with one hand. lol. "Me emails" :p

Im glad you pushed me to message her, Michaela. I just heard back from her that shes doing great but away at school and not allowed to have a bunny.

She was awesome when she was a member here. Her dads a vet and so she was a lot of help. I told her we all miss her and I really hope she'll stick around!

Aww I'm glad she replied! :D Do you think I should PM her too? She probably won't remember me though. Did she say she will post? She doesnt need to have a bunny to be active! :)

Lol, never mind, she posted in the intros section. :)

Latest posts

Back