Do you work for Starbucks and volunteer?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieStixxxx

Reaction score
I work for Starbucks, and today I found out that Starbucks can pay your non-profit organization $10 for every hour that you do.

I contacted my rabbit rescue shelter and asked if they wanted to apply with me. I volunteer 5 hours a week, that's $50 a week. $200 a month, and $2400 a year that could be granted to the rabbit rescue I volunteer for!!

If you work for Starbucks, I highly encourage you to check out this program called "Individual Make Your Mark".

And if you run a non-profit organization, check to see if you have volunteers who work for Starbucks!

Restrictions do apply as to what type of non-profit organizations (Religious, Political, Private and Professional Organizations are a no no) And also organizations that serve or brew coffee, events (like a marathon), blood donations, and foster parents for children are very high for denial but are still possible. Don't argue with me here =P I'm only quoting what my guildline for applying says.

But animal shelters are very acceptable!! =]

-April

Latest posts

Back