Do you think this c&c cage will be big enough for my rabbit?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellexgix

Reaction score
I can only make my c&c cage 4 cubes lenght wise as I have a very small room and I decided to make it 4 cubes in the height and 2 width. This has to be divided in two for both my guinea pig and my rabbit. The design at the moment would give the rabbit a 2X4 area with a ramp to a 2X1 area with another ramp from that to another 2X2 area and then a small 1X2 area. The main reason for the top 1X2 is so he can see the guinea pig through the cage. My rabbit loves climbing things and being up high so I think he would like all that. Do you think that is enough space for him? Or should I redesign?

Also if I ever was to get another rabbit in the future, not saying I am just saying if. Would I need to make the cage bigger or do you think there would be enough space in that one for two rabbits?

Oh and my rabbit is very very small and he is 7/8 months so fully grown. I say hes a netherland dwarf mix and he is about 2 pounds would be my guess.

that is plenty big enough sounding to me lol i have a standard rex rabbit that has a 4Lx2Wx2H and it is plenty for him (for the moment). your rabbit is most defiantly smaller then mine by the sounds of it, and has more room then what even my rabbit would need. your bun is so lucky ^_^

Awh thanks. LOL I changed the design again so now its bigger. Now he has 2X5 area with a ramp to a 1X2 area and then a ramp from that to a 3X2 area and then a ramp to a 2X2 area :D

yea my bun was just weighed, he's 5 pounds at the moment so yea your is most definatly smaller lol. i'm gonna try to build up now lol, well once my bun is healed from his neutering (and boy is he angry at me lol)

Latest posts

Back