do you like the colts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patches

Reaction score
I love the colts:heart:they are awesome they won the super bowl!!!!

Patches

The herd likes da Bears! Dad was a bears fan in Wisconsin and some guy Dick Butkis was his favorite bear player. We stay in the bunny room during football season, mom & dad yell at the t.v. a lot and they call us silly.

my momma LOVES the colts, moslty cause of the name because it has to do w/ horses!!! they also have the best QB!!

Well, Mommy took this picture after the big Superbowl game they won! I kept thinking I could do that stuff....... if I had a laser-rocket-paw!

BoQB.jpg

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Bo sorry to see they humiliated you by making you wear a Colts helmet:biggrin2:. At least it wasn't Green Bay! - Nibbles

I like to watch the colts! Just think of those bunnies who had to watch the Saints last night! :shock:

Oh, and my second most-favoritest team is da bears. :biggrin2:

I overheard my dad tell someone one time that he grew up in some place called Wisconsin, must be a house or something, but became a bears fan instead of a cheese head so he had to move!:biggrin2:

:faint:Are you the bunny in the picture? You look like you are talking to me!

The colts is a football team and Mommy squeals when those guys run up and down this yard. If one catches the ball thing in the right place, they dance and Mommy claps!

Sometimes the whole family will jump and scream. When that superbowl thing happened it scared me! I didn't see a bowl. If it was such a superbowl, where were the pwellets?

Back