Dearest Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
MORE PICTURES OFFAUNA!

MORE PICTURES OFFAUNA!

MORE PICTURES OFFAUNA!

MORE PICTURES OFFAUNA!

MORE PICTURES OFFAUNA!

MORE PICTURES OFFAUNA!

MORE PICTURES OFFAUNA!

Ohhhhhh, Laura.

You caught me! I'll have to run down to CVS now and get picturesdeveloped. I have two rolls of bunny film from 'Tucker Town' of Buck'sCalbert and Missy, and Fauna and Tucks. I'll get them put onto a CD,but will need your help in showing them off.

You were such a sweetheart to display Fauna's picture. When I sent itto you via email, I really intended it only for you because you saidyou really wanted to see her.

You did a perfect job on getting the size and the quality right. That's exactly how she looks.

I'm so glad you can't have her!!! *Phew* She'd go to you because you have a way with animals.

By the way, I'd like to see Mocha in some Guard get-up. You must've read Watership Down . Mocha reminds me of BigWig.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Oh well that's okay Carolyn! I read a postsomewhere on here that someone (Loz n Ebony I think) wanted to see her,too. Now I have that picture saved. It's no problem for me to postthem, I'm on summer break and have way too much time on my handsanyways.

LOL!Carolyn, did you see the one that Laura posted of Mocha in castle guarduniform.

He looks awesome! ;)

Mocha with a gun... watch out all you felines! Don't mess with the Mocha-mon!

OH MY GOD!

Look at Our Mocha asaGuard!

I'm definitely love struck.

That is great, Laura!!

I'll get the pictures of ourbaby girl within theweek. Thanks for your help. :dude: (I'vegot to go look at that picture of Mocha again.)

-Carolyn

How about we swap for a few days?;)Bunny for a bunny.You can borrow Mocha, and I can borrow Fauna. ;):D

Think Not, Dear Laura!

*laughs* I'd never get Fauna back from you! ;)

-Carolyn

Dont worry, carolyn, if MBB decides to keepFauna, ill run right over to Canada and take her from her....then keepher for myself...(oops did i say that outloud??)

dreamgal042 wrote:
Dont worry, carolyn, if MBB decides to keep Fauna, ill runright over to Canada and take her from her....then keep her formyself...(oops did i say that outloud??)

I can't trust youeither!!

-Carolyn

hey, im VERY trustworthy. im sure fauna would getalone very well with my chinchilla, my guinea pig, my Ivory, my fish,and my crazy dog. plus im sure she'd love meeting all the kids ibabysit for. (i took ivory over to meet one little girl, whos 19mo, andwhile ivory was trying to sleep in the bush, the little girl climbed uponto her stairs, and looked through the metal bars going 'hop hop')

Oh there is a Big Wig vibe from Mocha. Brave,braveBigWig

When my rabbits start acting like jerks, I remind them of how tough itwould be in a warren in the English countryside. Using nothing buttheir wits to outsmart their would-attackers!

Luckily, they speakfluent English and understand every word Isay...I'm not just someloon who reasons withanimals ...i'mnot.

of course bunnies understand english. how elsewould they know when its time to play 'hahahahahaha you cant catch me'when you say its time to go back in the cage. or how would they knowwhen you say 'food' when to nestle up to you and act real sweet?

lmao Carolyn, I think if I letBunnyMommyborrow Spice I would never get him back! Heprobably wouldn't want to come back! lmao.

P.S.- I'm trying to train him to do a trick so we can appear on Pet Star. ;)

LMAO! That's great, sweet, obedient Ivory.:D;)Well so far, Spice is much more responsive to "come" whenI have food. Maybe I can train him to do an obstacle course.;)Ha ha, or maybe I can train Mocha and Maggie to preform atrick! lmao, we'll work on it.

haha if animals and children are as much alike as i suspect, you can teach him to climb all over you after playing in the mud :D

dreamgal042 wrote:
haha if animals and children are as much alike as i suspect,you can teach him to climb all over you after playing in the mud:D
And we'll say it's art. ;)

dreamgal: I'm sure you are very trustworthy, just not with giving me back my Fauna. ;)

MyBunnyBoys: That would be so cool to see Mocha on PetStar.

Sarah: Tucker understands me only when He wishesto. "Get in the box" as his tail goes up, although he actslike 'he no speak English", he knows! Don't letthem fool you. Cher talks to her rabbits in Chinese, English,and I'm sure French.

BigWig stole my heart from the beginning of the book.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back