Dandelion Greens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
So i was at the suppermarket yesterday and i bought some but i want to make sure they are ok to give. These leaves are huge, now i dont have dandelions in my yard this big,lol. so are these ok to give? how much remember i said they are huge,lol?

Dandelions are awesome! All of mine love them.

There are several kinds of dandelions but all of them are okay. My mom has an abundance of them as she has never put any chemicals on her lawn (a good 30 years) so everything is free to grow. Their are small fuzzy ones and then larger more standy-uppy ones that grow huge. I find my buns like both, but prefer the big ones.

--Dawn

Thanks for the reply, I will give them tommorrow to them and see what the verdict is withthem,lol.

Yes i have never seen leaves this big,lol.

I've seen dandelions that grow up to about a foot and a half at my mom's house. They like the shade and they would normally grow right up next to the fence.

I've also seen some when walking around the neightborhood. Again, normally in the shade and up against something like a wall or fence.

--Dawn

Wine? Really??? I have to try that :biggrin2:

I haven't really paid any attention so I had no clue there were different kinds and such huge ones so I learned from this thread it, thank you :biggrin2:Lol.

Latest posts

Back