Cutting bunny's nails!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it more than one more try, Luna21. You can do it! :)

Clip a little bit off of the top, and it allows the quick (blood) to drop back and then a day later, snip a little more off.

If nothing else, as mentioned above, have someone show you how to doit, and when the time comes, you might want to have someone help you doit. I used to have my 9 year old niece old Tucker in the towel. She wasa great assistant. :)

Considering they have to be done about every 6 weeks or sooner, it's beneficial for you learn.

You can do it.

-Carolyn

Many people seem to find cutting bunny nails tobe problematic, so Carolyn and I have discussed it, and will present anail cutting clinic/demonstration at the Bunny Beach House Party nextyear.?? Sometimes seeing it done goes a lot further than the picture,or the thousand words.

No help for anyone right now, I'm afraid,?but just thought I'd pass the information on to you.

Buck

Really? You guys don't like it? lol I think its fun! It only takes me 1 minute, its the easiest thing.

I've already gave Peppy a full groom! I put him on thegrooming table and used all my tools to get rid of his sheddingundercoat....:)

I guess that's just me hahah.

My internet's been down for about a week now, so sorry I haven't been on.
The most miraculous thing happened yesterday though and I just had to tell you.
I clipped both Henry and Max's nails and didn't even have to trancethem!!! I did it all on my own and they both lay like little babies ontheir backs and didn't flinch a bit!
Maybe they found it more relaxing with just one person being thererather than two (one holding and stroking and the other clipping). Now,where's our dog... he needs his done... :D

I tried puttting bunbun on her back, she lookedat me and just clawed me in the face like a cat would LOL:DIthink she's part cat... then she decided to bite my arm!!! Im gona keeptrying !!! :DIf I can't do it by the end of the week we aregona go to the pet shop, I know the owner personaly and im sure shewill be able to help!!!

Latest posts

Back