Cute Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
Ivory loves to sleep....

tn_110-1022_IMG.jpg

tn_110-1024_IMG.jpg

awwww your baby is sooooo adorable.....she mustbe tired lol:DI hopeshe has a nice sleep. Saygoodnight toher forme;)Cassandra P.S.- I love her long ears itsso cute.

That is sopathetic! Her face is squished between the wires because she's sosleepy she won't even move! :)

Adorable pic's both of you!

P.S. Alexandra, I have stared at that pic too long now trying to figure out WHAT IS HE DOING..

anyone? where the bleep is his head?

Cher

How come my bunny never sleeps on his side like that? he lies on his feet and sleeps, but he is sitting, not lying

They lie on their sides when they're relaxed andfeeling safe and I have to say that is one relaxed rabbit :D!I guess your little one is still settling in, the first time one of myrabbits did it I thought he'd died :shock:! Now they often sleep likethat.

the second picture i posted, i actually had to goover and, without waking him up, see if his chest was moving to see ifhe was still alive. needless to say i woke him up :shock::D:?

Oh Dreamgal,

What a little Love to be so crashed out and comfortable. Gotta love it when they are that relaxed.

Alexandra,

Your little fella is so cute.

AnnaS,

My rabbit Tucker isn't partial to sleeping on his side. He'llstretch out and put his head down. I rarely see him flat outon his side, and believe me, he's quite at home with me. He'sbeen with me since 8 weeks old and he's a spoiled littleso-n-so. On the other hand, Fauna, my other baby, alwayssleeps on her side. There's no figuring out some rabbits.

-Carolyn

alexandra, they should make bags of wafers biggerso *i* can do what your bunnys doing there. then my dad couldnt take'em away from me :p:X:shock:

Latest posts

Back