Cute Bunny Bathtub Decals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMom

Reaction score
I've had these little guys on the floor of mybathtub for about three years now and two of them are just starting topeel up. The store I bought them from doesn't carry themanymore, but I found a website that does - www.inventiveparent.com - incase anyone else is interested.

Hopefully the attachment is viewable.

:)

Hi BunnyMom,

I bet those decals look adorable in the tub! Thanks for posting them.

You could also use them for the bottom of a cage that's plastic and therabbits can't get a grip on. I use a shower mat for Cali andit's excellent. She's not a chewer though. Maybewhen the mat wears out, I'll get the stickers. :)

Linz, love what the sign in your gardensays.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
You could also use them for the bottom of a cage that's plastic
What an excellent ideaCarolyn! I will be looking aroundfor some bath tub nonslip decals now.:sunshine:

That is a neat siteBunnyMom! Some of those productsare great. Hmm... wonder if Pebbles willuse the TotCo's ToiletTrainer.:shock2:

Rainbows! :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
You could alsouse them for the bottom of a cage that's plastic
What an excellent ideaCarolyn! I will be looking aroundfor some bath tub nonslip decals now.:sunshine:

Let me know how it works out for Pebbles. :)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Youcould also use them for the bottom of a cage that's plastic and therabbits can't get a grip on.
Been there, tried that, ripping them out tonight. My littlebeasts somehow can get their teeth under them and are chewing on them!

Forget rabbit-proof. I need to Mocha-proof! (And Loki, too.)

Aww...bummer,naturestee!

Definitely have to have a non-chewer. So sorry!

Onto Plan B!

-Carolyn

Linz_1987 wrote:
We have a rabbit statue in our garden holding a sign saying"Keep off the grass! Thats my dinner!" Very unique.

That is a cute sign!

That WAS my intention with my vegetable garden this year, but the groundhog got to it first - AGAIN!:X

Someday I will actually get to eat some of the lettuce I plant!

Linz_1987 wrote:
cool they look cute!

We have a rabbit statue in our garden holding a sign saying "Keep off the grass! Thats my dinner!" Very unique.

I love that sign, not that I have seen it, but I love what it says :p:p:p

Latest posts

Back