Could this be a Flemish?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
Could this possibly be a Flemish?

AR128.jpg

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8085983

I've e-mailed the group for more info. If itIS a Flemish and it IS a buck, he's mine!!!

I will definitely bring my camera, Stan, although I've decided toreturn the one I bought! I need the one with the "tiltyscreen". I'm sure there's a proper name for that, I justdon't know it.

Snuggys Mom, once you pick up your new Bunny may I suggest you ship BABY:heartbeat: to me.

I'll be waiting at the door for her.:waiting::bunnydance:

Bumping so we can find out ore about this little one......Tiny is curious to see if you're getting him and he's home already!

SOOOSKA wrote:
Snuggys Mom, once you pick up your new Bunny may I suggestyou ship BABY:heartbeat: to me.

I'll be waiting at the door for her.:waiting::bunnydance:
Susan, you know Baby is not going anywhere! She's my babygirl! Besides, she loves meeting new rabbits. She'smy little diplomat.

I heard back from the Humane Shelterdirector. They also have a Dutch rabbit. Therabbits were dumped there in the middle of the night! :mad:

This group doesn't deal with rabbits and knows nothing about them, so they are desperate to place them.

I'm going to post about them in the Rescue Me section.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
I need the one with the "tilty screen".
I know what you mean. The back screenthat swings out and swivelsofferingdifferent shooting angles.Perfect for getting down low.
It's nice you could try out the cameraand return it if it is not right for you.We have camera shops that have a 14 day returnpolicyand a 30 day exchange policy. Ireturned aNikon teleconverter (a lens that doublesyour focal length) recently. Ididn't like the lost of sharpness in my pictures.
The A570 just didn't have enough powerand a little slow between pictures. Icould imagine the red eye featuredraining the 2 AAbatteries. Are you getting another Canon?
Even if you don't get the Flemish, Istill like to see pictures ofhim. The Dutch would be nicetoo. :bunnydance:

Rainbows! :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Snuggys Mom wrote:
I need the one with the "tilty screen".
I know what you mean. The back screenthat swings out and swivelsofferingdifferent shooting angles.Perfect for getting down low.
It's nice you could try out the cameraand return it if it is not right for you.We have camera shops that have a 14 day returnpolicyand a 30 day exchange policy. Ireturned aNikon teleconverter (a lens that doublesyour focal length) recently. Ididn't like the lost of sharpness in my pictures.
The A570 just didn't have enough powerand a little slow between pictures. Icould imagine the red eye featuredraining the 2 AAbatteries. Are you getting another Canon?
I got the camera at Best Buy. They are charging a 15%restocking fee. I don't know if I want to take thatloss. My husband likes it, so he may keep it and use it forhis business.

I'm missing a lot of great bunny shots because I can't get in the floor fast enough!

I've got my eye on this one now:

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/S3IS/S3ISA.HTM

My last camera was a point and shoot Nikon.It wasreally cool because thelens tilted within the casing, likethis one:

DT_22783_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back